Is your garage floor looking worn and in desperate need of a makeover? As a homeowner, you might have noticed that your once-pristine flooring has seen better days. It may be time to consider a garage floor upgrade!
To help you know when it’s time for a garage floor makeover, the GarageExperts® of Boise is here with a few helpful tips, signs to watch for, and reasons why choosing our proprietary Garage FX® Flooring solution is your best bet.
5 Signs It's Time for a Garage Floor Upgrade
How do you know when it's truly time for a change? Look out for these five distinct signs that indicate your garage floor is in desperate need of an upgrade:
- Shrinkage Cracks – If your garage floor has shrinkage cracks, it may be time for an upgrade that includes repairs and a protective coating. Cracks allow water to seep through, weakening the foundation of your garage, which can cause further damage. For settlement cracks, seek out foundation repair.
- Pitting and Spalling – Pitting and spalling occur when the concrete surface breaks off, leaving small craters or holes on your garage floor. This damage can be caused by heavy vehicles, chemicals, or natural wear and tear. If you notice this damage, it may be time for a replacement.
- Stains – If you’ve noticed unsightly stains on your garage floor that can’t be removed with regular cleaning, a garage floor upgrade may be your best bet! Not only are tough stains ground down before any epoxy and polyaspartic coatings are applied, but the coatings are also stain resistant, helping you protect your flooring from oil spills, chemical leaks, and other harmful substances in the future.
- Safety Hazards – A deteriorating garage floor can become a safety hazard for you and your family. If this is the case, it may be time to seek a professional upgrade.
- Aesthetic – If you're ready to upgrade the look of your garage, new epoxy and polyaspartic flooring may be the best choice. Replacing your old floors can help increase the value of your home while making it look more attractive.
Of course, these aren’t the only reasons it may be time to take advantage of an upgraded, protective floor coating. You may also simply want to freshen up your space – which is never a bad thing to consider!
Why Choose Epoxy and Polyaspartic Flooring
A quality epoxy and polyaspartic floor coating system can give your old garage floor superior durability and protection that will last years. Other benefits of upgrading your garage flooring include:
- Covers Up Cosmetic Damage – While severely damaged garage floors will need major repair work before coatings are applied, these types of garage floor coatings can help you start anew.
- Lasts a Lifetime – With proper installation and care, a new garage floor coating can last a lifetime and won’t need any repairs or replacements, making it a worthwhile investment.
- Increases Home Value – Installing a new garage floor coating can help increase your home’s value, upwards of $8 per square foot on average!
But it's important to remember that not all epoxy and polyaspartic garage floor coatings are designed the same. Some contain low-quality materials that will peel and chip easily, while others may not withstand heavy vehicle traffic or extremely cold temperatures.
Why Garage FX® Flooring is the Right Choice for Your Garage
Are you looking for the ultimate garage floor coating? Look no further than Garage FX® Flooring from GarageExperts® of Boise. Our floor coating system of epoxy and polyaspartic materials offers unbeatable protection and durability against dropped tools, hot tires, foot traffic, and much more.
Say goodbye to unsightly stains and scratches with our stain- and fade-resistant materials that will keep your garage floor looking new for years. The fusing technology of Garage FX® Flooring ensures a beautiful, long-lasting finish that won't peel, crack, or chip — no matter how heavy the traffic.
And backed with a lifetime warranty, you can enjoy your stylish and resilient flooring worry-free. So, whether your garage is your workshop or storage space, choose Garage FX® epoxy and polyaspartic floor coating for a floor you'll love!
Let GarageExperts® of Boise Help You with Your New Garage Floor Coating
Don't let a damaged and stained garage floor ruin your home's aesthetic. Get comprehensive support from the experts at GarageExperts® of Boise and discover how our Garage FX® Flooring can extend the life of your concrete garage floors. With over 140 colors to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect match to help update your garage floors.
If you're ready to make the leap and give your garage space a much-needed facelift with a new floor coating, request a free estimate from the experts at GarageExperts® of Boise today!