No matter what you use your garage for, it's put through a lot of wear and tear. That's why it's important to choose a floor coating that can stand up over time and anything you may throw at it – or drop on it.
Time and time again, epoxy and polyaspartic floor coatings are considered the best option to protect your concrete garage floors from damage, grime, and aging. At GarageExperts® of Boise, our Garage FX® flooring system helps customers get the most out of their floors every day.
Below are six reasons why it's the best choice for flooring in your garage:
1. Durability and Strength
One of the biggest sellers of epoxy and polyaspartic flooring is how incredibly durable it is. It's resilient to heavy impacts, stains, and yellowing, making it the ideal choice for garages. You'll have protection from:
- Cracks – The shock-resistant floor coatings are placed atop your concrete floor. Whether you're worried about dropping a heavy tool or driving a vehicle into the garage, you'll know that your floor won't suffer from chips and cracks.
- Scratches – You won't have to worry about scratches from these impacts either. The epoxy and polyaspartic coatings make it very difficult to scratch or scuff.
- Stains – Epoxy and polyaspartic floor coatings also do a great job of protecting from liquid materials that often get spilled in a garage. Oil, gasoline, and even antifreeze won't stain the floor once the floor coating is applied.
2. Long Lasting
Another great benefit of Garage FX® epoxy and polyaspartic flooring is how long it lasts. Once the floor coating is installed, it can last a lifetime with the right care. That means you won't have to worry about or spend the extra cost to replace it anytime soon.
We are so confident in our products that we offer a lifetime warranty so you can feel secure in your investment.
3. Aesthetically Pleasing Customizable Appearance
Whether you're just using your garage to store tools or as a personal hangout, the appearance of the epoxy and polyaspartic flooring can enhance the look of your space. Garage FX® epoxy and polyaspartic floor coating comes in various colors and styles, making it easy to match the design of your home!
Some of the most popular choices include:
- Blended Flakes – The color and specific size of flakes you want can be blended to create a unique look for your floor.
- Brindle Flakes – Choosing brindle flakes provides a less uniform look than blended flakes but offers a granite and stone look that's hard to beat.
- Metallic Mica Flake – This flake makes your floor glisten with natural crystalline beauty.
- Solid Metallic – Opt for the solid metallic finish for a unique shimmer to your floor.
- Solid Epoxy – Simple and sleek, it can give your garage a modern look.
4. Cost-Effective Solution
Compared to other garage flooring options, the Garage FX® epoxy and polyaspartic coating is a cost-effective choice that won't break the bank – especially when considering the cost associated with repairing or replacing your current concrete floor.
5. Low Maintenance and Easy to Clean
Unlike other garage flooring types, Garage FX® flooring is easy to clean and maintain, requiring only a few simple steps.
Sweeping or vacuuming the floor regularly and cleaning up any spills or debris with warm water and a mild soap is all it takes to maintain your flooring. No polishing, scrubbing, or harsh chemicals are needed to keep your garage looking its best.
6. Easy to Install
Lastly, epoxy and polyaspartic flooring can be easily installed, especially when a team like GarageExperts® of Boise is helping you. Your garage floor coating can be completed within one to two days, and you'll be able to walk on it in just 24-48 hours.
But just because our Boise garage floor installers make it seem easy, don't try to do it yourself. Proper installation requires a lot of preparation and knowledge, so seek an experienced flooring company like GarageExperts® of Boise!
GarageExperts of Boise Wants to Handle Your New Epoxy and Polyaspartic Garage Floor Coating
When you've made the decision to upgrade your garage with epoxy and polyaspartic flooring, GarageExperts® of Boise should be your first call. We are experienced professionals in this field and want nothing more than to help you enhance your space with our reliable Garage FX® flooring solution – just like so many delighted homeowners around Boise have already done!
Introducing Garage FX® Flooring – The Most Durable Flooring Option for Your Garage!
We rely on our proprietary Garage FX® flooring, which comes in more than 140 colors and styles. It's built to last and can be customized for any residence or business! This revolutionary flooring option uses fusing technology to bond the epoxy and polyaspartic flooring with the concrete to create strong adhesion that resists unsightly peeling and annoying cracking. The polyaspartic topcoat provides a glossy finish that resists abrasions, chemicals, and UV rays.
With GarageExperts®, there's no point in settling for anything less than the best. Request your free estimate for our Garage FX® epoxy flooring to learn how our team can transform your space!