Are you interested in stylish, durable, and low-maintenance garage floors? GarageExperts® of The Front Range are epoxy garage floor installers who help commercial, industrial, and residential property owners protect their concrete floors while dramatically improving the appearance of their spaces. We’ve worked on everything, from garage and basement floors to auto dealership and fitness center floors. Our Garage FX® epoxy and polyaspartic floor coatings are engineered to last.
Apply for financing now!
- 30-Second Approvals
- 0% APR Programs and Loan
- Loan Calculators
Local Garage Floor Installers Backed By a National Brand’s Experience
As a locally owned and operated epoxy flooring company backed by a national brand, we have decades of coating installation experience to ensure your satisfaction with our services. Our epoxy and polyaspartic concrete floor coating contractors in the Front Range area will work with you to select an option from over 140 colors and variations to find a solution that fits your style.
Why Hire Epoxy Garage Floor Installers for Your Residential or Commercial Garage?
Protect your floors from moisture damage and wear & tear while adding a sleek finish. At GarageExperts® of The Front Range, we can replace your faded garage floors with durable, low-maintenance epoxy flooring.
Epoxy flooring requires minimal upkeep and adds a sleek finish while protecting the surface from moisture damage and wear & tear. With hundreds of styling options available, you'll be able to find the one that is the perfect fit for your business. If you won't take our word for it, see the results for yoursel!
Our Garage Cabinets and Slatwall Organizational Systems
Take your garage to the next level with our organization solutions. We can help you turn empty walls into useable, functional space that helps you stay organized.
Our garage organization systems offer:
- Custom cabinets and slatwall systems designed for your storage needs
- Adjustable shelves that change based on what you are storing
- Variety of colors and styles to match your aesthetic
Let’s turn your dream garage into a reality.
Epoxy Flooring in Denver, CO
Custom Garage Floor Installers Near You
GarageExperts® of The Front Range has applied thousands of square feet of Garage FX® epoxy and polyaspartic flooring to residential, commercial, and industrial spaces across the country, and we are ready to get to work for you. With our proprietary fusing epoxy primer, our Garage FX® system builds a tenacious bond with the concrete that is up to three times stronger than other epoxies, protecting your floor from peeling or chipping over time.
Other benefits of adding epoxy flooring to your home include:
- Easy to Clean: Epoxy floors can be quickly and easily swept or mopped, and they resist staining from spills. They have no cracks or crevices that collect dirt, dust, and debris.
- Durable: Epoxy floors can last many years with proper care and maintenance. They are resistant to scratches, scuffs, and other types of damage.
- Slip-Resistant: Non-skid additives like quartz and silica sand can improve epoxy flooring's texture and traction. This makes them an excellent option for use in high-traffic or wet areas.
- Chemical-Resistant: Epoxy is naturally resistant to many chemicals like alcohol, antifreeze, and gasoline. You will need upgraded epoxy for protection from more caustic chemicals.
The Concrete Floor Coatings You Need
To top it off, our polyaspartic topcoat creates a durable, glossy finish that can withstand the daily wear and tear of the toughest environments. By utilizing our epoxy and polyaspartic coatings for their technical strengths, our Garage FX® system is the ideal garage flooring solution that gives our customers the best of both worlds!
Trying to organize a cluttered garage can be a time-consuming and frustrating task. That's why at GarageExperts® of The Front Range, we offer customized storage cabinets to keep your garage uncluttered and your belongings safely stored.
Some other benefits of adding storage to your garage include:
- More space for belongings: adding a storage cabinet can help create extra space in the garage for keeping all your handy tools, decorations, and other possessions.
- Easier access to items: with an organized storage cabinet, you can easily find what you need without searching through haphazardly placed piles.
- Clutter-free workspace: Cabinets make it much easier to keep your work area clean and tidy. They allow you to focus on the task as everything is neatly organized.
- Improved safety: storage cabinets provide a secure place to store items that may be dangerous for children or pets.
- Maximized usage: adding cabinets helps maximize the use of space by allowing you to organize regularly used items so that they are always at hand when needed.
No Peeling, Chipping, Or Staining
Resistant to Abrasions, Chemicals, and UV Rays
Over 140 Colors to Choose From
Oct 20, 2022 Residential Garage Epoxy Flooring in Winter Park, Colorado
Oct 4, 2022 Commercial Bathroom Epoxy Flooring in Englewood, Co
Sep 27, 2022 Residential Garage And Gym Epoxy Flooring in Denver, Colorado